Published Monday 3 November 2014 at 17:50
Find out what is happening at Your Support Your Choice this month.
Drop in to talk, meet and gain specialist information and support from their many partner agencies.
Based on Town Hall Street, Blackburn, across from Blackburn Library, Highlights this November include:
– Advocacy Focus – Get an advocate to support you to be heard when meeting or speaking with Health and Adult Social Care services
– Carers Service – Specialist advice, support and information for all carer’s in the Borough. Whether it’s a new responsibility or a new challenge in your role as a carer- the Carers Service are here every Thursday 9.30- 14.30
– Job Club – Help with CV’s and job searches to support you find employment
– Chill ‘n Chat – a friendly social group that meets every Friday
– One off events during November include:
– Inter faith Week 16th – 22nd November Celebrating diversity, building community, seeking understanding – On 21st November our Chill n Chat group are celebrating Inter Faith Week in partnership with Communities of Blackburn.
– National HIV Testing Week 22nd – 30th November Supporting National HIV Testing Week is something every one of us can do to show we still care about HIV.
If you want to learn a bit more about Your Support Your Choice, you can email email@example.com, visit their website, follow them on Twitter at @YSYCBwD or follow them on Facebook at ‘Your Support Your Choice’.