Published October 19, 2018 at 15:53
Blackburn Market is dusting away any signs of Halloween cobwebs this Half-term with FREE hi-tech workshops for kids in the Market.
The Market have teamed up with Blackburn’s Making Rooms to bring children the opportunity to make and create as part of our “Make it on the Market” series with a week of “Tech or Treat”.
The pop-in workshops will take place in the activity area near the Blackburn Visitor Centre from Monday 22nd October to Saturday 27th October 2018 between 10am and 4pm each day.
The team from Making Rooms will be creating new workshop fun each day, so there will be something new to try every day of the week. The events are free and do not require booking.
• Monday 22nd October – Code and Play – Learn how to code and play with electronics using Codebug!
• Tuesday 23rd October – Sticker design workshop – Make them as spooky or cute as you want.
• Wednesday 24th October – Create your own cards using laser-cut letters and shapes.
• Thursday 25th October – Design and sew you own bunting. Decorate your room your way!
• Friday 26th October – Build your own laser-cut bedroom sign. Maybe add a pumpkin too.
• Saturday 27th October – Retro pixel art fun. Design necklaces and keyrings with these cool blocks.
Blackburn Market hopes that these workshops will help entertain the kids during the half-term week with some exciting new activities. It will be the perfect opportunity to make something spooky for Halloween or even make a special gift ready for Christmas.
Filed under : Blackburn Market