Published Monday 17 March 2014 at 16:18
Ever thought about adoption or fostering? Blackburn with Darwen Council’s fostering and adoption information teams will be travelling around the borough and beyond over the next few weeks to help people find out about what’s involved.
The teams will be available at:
- Royal Blackburn Hospital Information Point between 3pm and 4pm, Friday, March 21
- Asda in Blackburn between 1pm and 2pm, Thursday, March 27
- Mill Hill Community Centre’s Early Easter Fair between 12 noon and 4pm, Saturday, March 29
- Bangor Street community event, between 9am and 4pm on Saturday April 5
- Royal Blackburn Hospital Information Point between 3pm and 4pm, Friday, April 11
- Pendle Heritage Centre Farmers Market, between 9am and 2p, Sunday, April 13.