Published December 5, 2014 at 11:10
Free NHS Free Health Checks are supported by Blackburn with Darwen Council.
The health checks are available to those who are between the ages of 35 and 74 who work, live or are educated in Blackburn with Darwen. You must also not already be diagnosed or take medication for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and kidney disease.
The check can help pick up on any risks with these conditions, which can sometimes be prevented by improvements or alterations to lifestyles.
Upcoming health checks at:
- DW Sports and Fitness Haslingden Road, Guide Friday 5th December until 3.50pm
- B&Q Bolton Road Blackburn, Monday 8th December 9:30 until 3:50
- Witton Park Arena, Preston Old Road , Wednesday 10th December 9:30 until 3:50pm
- Darwen Leisure Centre Monday 15th December 13:00 until 19:40pm
- Audley and Queens Park neighbourhood learning centre Wednesday 17th December 9:30 until 3:50pm
- British Heart Foundation Store Darwen Street, Blackburn Friday 19th December 9:30 until 3.50pm
Appointments can be booked in advance but are not essential. Just turn up and receive your free NHS health check.
To book an appointment or for more information, contact – Michael on (01254) 682037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under : health checks